Friday, December 2, 2011

J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: A Review by Ahmed!


The main character is Harry Potter and it takes place at both Hogwarts, a school for wizards, and his uncle’s and aunt’s house. When he was a little baby a person called Lord Voldemort killed his mom and dad and tried to kill Harry, but failed, leaving him with a scar and fame. Once he discovered his own magic powers, Harry gets accepted to Hogwarts where they teach you magic. At Hogwarts there is another guy named Malfoy and he is always jealous of Harry. Can Harry find the Sorcerer's Stone?

I liked this book because there’s horror and it has adventure which I love. Also I like to learn about magic. I recommend this book to people who love magic, horror and adventure.

2 comments:

Rafa said...

This book was very detailed and interesting. It felt like the book kept pulling me back to read more and took me into another world. People who enjoy adventure and fantasy books would love this book.

Anonymous said...

i could not put this book down! Best book ever!