Monday, February 8, 2010

Cuca's Book Reviews!


Tiger Reviews proudly presents Cuca's Choices, book reviews written by our very own Cuca! Like Isis, Cuca is an 8th grade student assistant from the IWE (Independent Work Experience) program! Look for her reviews throughout the year by checking out the posts labeled with Cuca's Choices.

Here's more about Cuca:

To start out, my name is Cuca. I am an 8th grader here at Longfellow Middle School. If you ask my brother, sister or any of my friends they will tell you that I love to read. I read mostly fiction, but one book that I really enjoyed reading this year was Rain of Gold. I have learned from this book and other like it that non-fiction can also be exciting. I love to recommend books to anyone who says they need a book to read, even if it's not fiction. Reading is something that can help you in the future believe me--so read!

No comments: