Thursday, December 11, 2008

Neal Shusterman's The Schwa was Here: A Quick Review!

There is a kid named Calvin Schwa a.k.a. "The Schwa" who loses his mother in a supermarket and was never noticed. Then another kid named Anthony "Antsy" Bonano, who admires Calvin, helps him find his mother. I like this book because it is very funny and has lots of adventure. I give this book 5 out of 5. I think you should read this book because it's very funny and full of suspense with a little bit of adventure. This is one of the best books I have read!

Book Title & Author: The Schwa was Here by Neal Shusterman
Accelerated Reader level: 5.0
Accelerated Reader points: 9.0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes this is a very good book. i really enjoyed this book. i recomened this book to anyone who enjoys good books.

Anonymous said...

This is a very good book i have read it and it made me want to read it over and over!