Friday, October 3, 2008

Cornelia Funke's Inkheart: A Review by Spencer


Inkheart is a book about a girl named Meggie whose dad is a bookbinder with a special power. If he reads a section from a book out loud, characters from that book will come into our world. But when these characters come out of the book, people from our world are transported into the book! So when Meggie's dad brings three characters out of a book; her mom vanishes! This is a great book about Meggie trying to find her mom. Inkheart is a great book because it's not like any book I've read before!
- By Spencer with the help of Ms. Hernandez

Book Title & Author: Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Accelerated Reader level: 5.4
Accelerated Reader points: 23.0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review Spencer. Now I have to put this book on my reading list.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review

Anonymous said...

When I'm reading a good book, I sometimes feel like I'm IN the book. Sounds like Inkheart brings that feeling to a new level!